These are trying times for all of us, and we want you to unwind in a safe, comfortable and homely environment. Help us to help you have a memorable experience!
We look forward to hosting you at Le Farm! We have a few guidelines for check-in to ensure a smooth, pleasant and hassle-free stay for everyone.
We request you to be very honest with us regarding your travel history and COVID-19 history, as this is for your own wellbeing, as well as the health and wellbeing of the community.
Villa deep cleaning & safety measures:
- Linen is changed after every stay, and after every 2 days in case of longer stays (5 days or more)
- All common spaces, rooms and bathrooms will be disinfected before check-in with industrial-grade disinfectants. Alcohol-based sanitizers will be placed in common areas for your use.
- Switches, handles and furniture will be sanitised with industrial-grade phenolic disinfectant.
- The kitchen and sink area will be disinfected with Dettol multi-purpose disinfectant spray.
- All washrooms will be equipped with liquid soap dispensers.
Swimming Pool: -
- The swimming pool will be sanitized prior to check-in.
- Please wear appropriate swim wear in the pool.
- Do not urinate in the pool to maintain hygiene for all.
- Diving and eating and drinking strictly not allowed inside the pool.
- No pets allowed inside the pool.
Management is not responsible for any loss, damage or injuries caused in and around the swimming pool area. Please swim and walk around the area at your own risk.
Caretakers and staff:
- Our Caretakers and staff will serve you warmly practicing social distancing norms and will be wearing masks and gloves.
- Our friendly staff is trained with cleaning and hygiene procedures.
- Temperature check of all the staff will be done every morning.
Dining Area & Food Safety procedures:
- Food will be served only in the dining area, and nowhere else.
- The dining area will be sanitised thoroughly before and after every meal.
- All used crockery, cutlery and vessels, will be sanitised with soap solution immediately after use.
- We will serve only hot, home-cooked meals with fresh ingredients sourced from the garden (depending upon availability) or the local market. All fruits and vegetables will be thoroughly washed with a potassium permanganate solution.
HELP US TO SERVE YOU BETTER!
- Please use private vehicles as much as possible, for your own safety.
- Please download the Aarogya Setu app for each member before the day of check-in.
- Please bear with us as we are functioning on limited production capacity. We encourage you to limit your demands so that contact can be minimized.
- Do bring your own board games and books - our board game collection and book library is closed at the moment for hygiene purposes.
- Please share your travel history & details with us - this is only to ensure your safety. We urge you to be honest with these details as it is for your own safety.
- We urge you to adhere to the meal timings, since this will ensure smoother operation of the kitchen, and leave our staff time to sanitize the kitchen and dining area as well.
- Please respect the check-in and check-out rules to ensure safety and cleanliness of the home.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HOSTING YOU AT LE FARM!